My kitchen, in its natural state. *sigh*
Neva wants to play outside with the big kids now.
No problem with self-esteem around here.
Playing "puppy." We need a pet.
Sleeping Beauty
Esmé has feathers for hair.
Allen loves helping out with Neva–I love the help.
Our favorite new creation–banana "ice cream."
We scoot Neva up to the piano when we need her to be occupied.
Bradley and I text each other throughout most days. This thread is the norm. It makes me smile. :)
Yes, I plugged a sink with the water running and walked away. Next thing I knew it was pouring out into the hallway. Best part is that it was scalding hot so when I plunged my arm in to pull the plug it got burned. Not my finest moments.
I just love this baby.
My mom met me half way for lunch one day. It was wonderful.
Esmé's attempt at smiling kills me.
Silly boys.
Silly girls.
Allen made his own lunch. LOL.
This is their special time with Daddy after soccer.
Mushroom hunting in our woods...
We found enough for dinner.
Staying occupied at church.
Facetime with Daddy.
Bradley brought me flowers from Seattle after one of his continuing ed seminars. :)
Esmé has feathers for hair.
Allen loves helping out with Neva–I love the help.
Our favorite new creation–banana "ice cream."
We scoot Neva up to the piano when we need her to be occupied.
Bradley and I text each other throughout most days. This thread is the norm. It makes me smile. :)
Yes, I plugged a sink with the water running and walked away. Next thing I knew it was pouring out into the hallway. Best part is that it was scalding hot so when I plunged my arm in to pull the plug it got burned. Not my finest moments.
I just love this baby.
My mom met me half way for lunch one day. It was wonderful.
Esmé's attempt at smiling kills me.
Silly boys.
Silly girls.
Allen made his own lunch. LOL.
This is their special time with Daddy after soccer.
Mushroom hunting in our woods...
We found enough for dinner.Staying occupied at church.
Facetime with Daddy.
Bradley brought me flowers from Seattle after one of his continuing ed seminars. :)
The end.







































No comments:
Post a Comment