Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

9 months

It's hard to believe that Brigham has existed outside the womb as long as he was in it. My baby is 9 months old today and I can't believe it! 9 weeks old--I can believe that. But 9 months? Wow. I am here to testify that it goes by so much faster with the second child. It seemed like Allen was a baby forever, but every time I blink Brigham is another month older. Good thing I'm documenting it. I take around 100 pictures a day...not kidding, sometimes more.






Well, I don't have any stats for you because Brigham is long overdue for well-check with the doctor. But I do have some fun facts about our little sunshine boy:

Brigham's nicknames are Brig, Brigsta, and Baby B.

He will put ANYTHING in his mouth! (hair, fuzz, dirt, crumbs, diapers, paper...everything!)

He squeals very often (it's ear piercing!).

He is impatient for his food and grunts until the spoon is in his mouth.

He is a MAMA'S BOY!--He's good with Brad now, but don't you even try to hold him!

He adores his brother and follows him everywhere.

He is brave. He'll swing high on the swings and enjoy it (Allen was a pansy).

He smiles at everyone. Sometimes he flirts (he usually saves that for Reese).

His favorite foods are all orange: carrots, sweet potatoes, & squash.

He detests his car seat and throws a fit when put in it.

He LOVES bath time and splashes like a pro.

He plays the piano--bangs on it is a better description. But he thoroughly enjoys making music (noise).

He has the best pouty-lip and fake cry I've ever heard.

He is loved to pieces by his family!!!



1 comment:

  1. Those are all really good shots but I LOVE the one of you and Brigham! That is soo good of both of you!

    ReplyDelete