Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

you knew this was coming

When this came out...

You knew this would happen...


And it was a blast!

*Special thanks to Liz for the decorations (it was ALL her), and to everyone for the mouthwatering treats (almost as delectable as Edward).

**If this post has inspired you to plan your own Twilight viewing, I highly suggest you READ THE BOOK first. Just trust me on this one.

3 comments:

  1. I had a blast at that party! And so my infatuation with Edward grows to, well, borderline obsession...and I don't feel very guilty about it. Autrey knows it is because he left me alone for 2 months that it got this bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there!!! Ben finally watched it with me the other night and admitted that it wasn't too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes please again! What a blast that was.... good times

    ReplyDelete