I don't have a fancy camera--yet. And while I can't take quality pictures of my boys, I can take a lot of them. I mean a lot, a lot. I think I took 300 today.
I end up with zillions of pictures in my iphoto library, most that simply record our lives, but some actually capture sweet memories with my boys. Here are a few of those moments from today:
I end up with zillions of pictures in my iphoto library, most that simply record our lives, but some actually capture sweet memories with my boys. Here are a few of those moments from today:




HAHA I love the leaf!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! Just so you know though, I have a good camera and still take at least 100 pics when I want a good one. I think it just comes with the territory of kids, so consider yourself getting great practice!
ReplyDelete