Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

allen-isms

We keep an open word document on our computer to write down all the "Allen-isms" that make us smile. We forget them if they aren't written down immediately. Here's a sampling:

“It be ouchy, Daddy”

“Mommy, I’m trying to try.”

“I doesn’t feel good.”

“Look Mommy, there’s a little-tiny-giant over there.”

“There are frogs in my butt!”

Allen: “I was jumping and I hurt my head.” Mommy: “Does it feel better now?” Allen: “Yes. Jesus make it feel all better.” Mommy: “Oh, what a nice Jesus.” Allen: “No. He’s a perfect Jesus.”

Allen: “Mommy I found a hair on the ground.” Mommy: “Oh, can you put it in the garbage please?” Allen: “No. It goes right there.” (Placing it on my head.)

Mommy: “Do you have to go to the bathroom?” Allen (while doing the potty dance): “No.” Mommy (while laughing): “Lets go to the bathroom.” Daddy joins in the laughing. While Allen is going potty he says: “Don’t be silly guys.”

Daddy: “Can I have a bite of your sausage?” Allen: “No, maybe you can have some of those.” (pointing to his pancakes)

While having FHE…Daddy: “Who made the elephant?” Allen: “Heavenly Father and Jesus made the elephant.” Daddy: “Who made the Zebra?” Allen: “Mommy made the Z-bar.” (Z-bars are snacks that I give him).

Allen: “Daddy, you want a waffle?” Daddy: “No thank you Allen.” Allen: “Ahhh…common’ Daddy, lets go get a waffle.”

And here's a photo for the post. They're getting so big!
*Allen likes to eat baby food with Brigham. He (Allen) ate two jars of green beans and one jar of carrots that night. I'm really okay with that!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love it when they start to say fun things. I have a book for each of the boys, but I'm horrible at writing everything down. I need to be better!

    ReplyDelete