Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

about bliss

We eat fairly healthy foods in our home--most of the time. And considering that there should be moderation in all things, I think it's important to break away from the veggies and whole grains once in a while and teach about blissful foods.
The boys agree!



Worry not. We also teach them about exercise!

And here are the random photos:

Yes, this boy needs a haircut. Doesn't he look like a door-to-door salesman?

Brig has been standing lately. His favorite spot is at the front door. He looks out into the vastness of our porch and longs to explore.
Allen likes to hide in Daddy's locker at school. It gets even better when we open the door and act surprised to find him there. I wish entertaining adults was this easy.

4 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute. And don't stress about not losing the weight...it takes time...I just got lucky. Thanks for the support and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in these pics Alanna!!! You are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the locker picture. That is priceless, especially your face, Alanna! :) Brigham is growing so fast! I'm so sad that I don't get to see him very often. :( (You guys too of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the locker picture, it is so cute, and you are so pretty even when you are just being silly

    ReplyDelete