Hello Family!
Wow. The past few weeks have been a roller coaster.
It has been awesome to spend so much time with our families. It feels like Christmas, which is usually the only time we see them. Allen LOVES his cousins! I'll post a few hundred pictures of the boys (which now includes Hayden, Marcus, and Noah), next time.
I still don't have internet on my computer so for now I'm posting *gasp* sans pictures. Brad's working on it. And it's a really good thing because I have hundreds of photos to share. Not kidding, my last import was 2,321 photos. Yeah.
Other than soaking up the good times with our families, we are settling in a bit. We finally made it to Enumclaw and moved into my MIL's. It's nice to have a place to put our things. And we have a walk in closet. Yes my trailer friends, it is a beautiful thing.
Brad's internship is going well. He and the doc are like two peas in a pod. He's enjoying himself and learning SO much. Doc takes him out to lunch everyday. I'm a little jealous.
I haven't had the inevitable "I miss Missouri" breakdown yet. It's mostly the people I miss...my trailer-park-peeps. But I stalk their blogs, so it still feels like they're a part of my life.
Washington is GORGEOUS! I'm excited to post some landscape photos soon. Li will be so proud of me (I hope!). The trees, the trails, the water, the bug-less nights! It's paradise this time of year.
I wish you all could come visit. Especially you! (*Insert your name here....Heather, Liz, Tori, Cam, Rainee, Meg, Shandra, Maria, Brittany, Li...)
Sorry this took me 3 weeks. Goodbye for now. Pictures to follow.
XOXO
Yay for a post. :) Miss you tons! Glad to hear things are settling in. :) Heather
ReplyDeleteI miss you too, and hey, it's looking like we might be neighbors again!!! At least in the same state!
ReplyDelete