Oooohhhh... nice camera! Those are some awesome shots! Plus, those cookies look so yummy! I want some now... I might have to make some... :)
Yay! Congrats on your new arrival! ;)
So jealous! I told WE that he has to buy me onw now =)
I'm jealous too!love Brigham's little teeth in the last shot!
let's celebrate your arrival with some serious baking...by you. Mmmmmmm Can't wait. Love you!
I just got the D60...aren't they great!!! SO much fun to play with! Yeah for you! and hope moving and unpacking as been better!!!!
Oooohhhh... nice camera! Those are some awesome shots! Plus, those cookies look so yummy! I want some now... I might have to make some... :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on your new arrival! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! I told WE that he has to buy me onw now =)
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous too!
ReplyDeletelove Brigham's little teeth in the last shot!
let's celebrate your arrival with some serious baking...by you. Mmmmmmm Can't wait. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI just got the D60...aren't they great!!! SO much fun to play with! Yeah for you! and hope moving and unpacking as been better!!!!
ReplyDelete