
I'm taking a break from cleaning our empty home to blog about my feelings on moving (tender, I know).
This process has been as emotionally taxing as it has been physically--and that's sayin' something. Moving is sad, exhausting, exciting, sweaty, sleepless, contemplative, uncomfortable, nostalgic, surreal, and...well, crazy.
This last week has been full of so many people and places I love. I was going to describe it all, but since I've used all the adjectives I can think of in the sentence above...here's the photo version:















Friends. Neighbors. Missouri. Home.

Awwww... this makes me sad about our move all over again. :( You have a VERY neatly packed moving truck, I must say! Great things are in store for you guys! I hope all goes well with the move.
ReplyDeleteI decided that if we ever moved, we were selling our house with all the possessions included. I DO NOT want to ever have to pack it all up! :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun. I am moving in two weeks. Any suggestions?
ReplyDeletecome back!! i dont think you had to move...and family being close by...we're all here, so you should probably come back for some mad domino games...that would probably be more fun then just haging out and playing in washington and utah. yah...it wouldnt be more fun so i guess you can there but only if you eat a bajio salad for me at Bajio in utah. miss you girl!=)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back home which is in the hearts of us who love you, regardless of where you are residing. You are a wonderful family and your boys are precious. May the Lord continue to guide and bless your future and your plans. I was so delighted to be with you again and to become acquainted with your boys. I love you, Grandma Baker.
ReplyDelete