Prior to our visit we enjoyed Sacrament meeting at our church. Bradley sang "This Is The Christ" with our ward choir and did a very nice job. Much to Brig's dismay we left after first hour. We didn't want to share our runny noses in primary.
(Thanks Mom for taking these few snapshots of our whole family!)
Esmé's dress was a hit. I've waited 6 years to put my girl in that little purple number. It was given to me at my baby shower for Allen when we thought he was going to be a girl. I saved it and looked forward to the day I'd have a daughter to wear it.
I love taking pictures of this sweet little face.
Allen likes to pose for the camera and laugh hysterically at the images on the screen. He thinks he's SO funny! And he is. :)
I love this sequence of photos...
Smile for the camera.
Esmé is completely done.
And Brig just decides to walk away.
Early Easter morning we colored some eggs. Here's a couple snapshots of how that went.
I wish this was in focus. She's the silliest little singing/dancing girl.
In true form, Brig spilled the dye.
It's not really a normal day unless Brig spills something, or several things...several times. :)
We hope you had a happy Easter. It's a wonderful time to reflect on the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. We had a wonderful Family Home Evening lesson teaching the kids about Easter using this great video:























You look beautiful! The girls's dresses are smashing! I can't believe you held on to that dress for six years. Wow. The hat is just too perfect to match. Alanna, your hair is awesome. The boys look so handsome, and I love the colors. What great pictures! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteLove the last two photos of the kids in their Easter clothes. LOL Esme's dress is super cute!
ReplyDelete