Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Egg Hunt

One of our city parks put on a fabulous Easter Egg hunt last Saturday.  My mom came from Kent for the occasion. 


Brig and Esmé were a little under the weather but still good sports.
 

 Esmé before her first egg hunt.  They had each area sectioned off for different ages.  I loved that they staggered the hunts so I could take pictures of all 3.

With Grandma's help she got the hang of it very quickly.




 I'm so happy Esmé has a special bond with my mom.

 
  Poor Brig.  When the official blew the whistle for his age group to begin he just started crying.  

 He's so funny.  After picking up each piece of candy he would show it to Bradley and ask, "Is this a choking candy?"  Maybe we've warned him a little too much about the choking hazards of hard candy...

 

 "Will I choke on this one?"

 Allen was pumped for his group.  He raced out and cleaned up like a pro.  He even found an egg to turn in for a prize.  



We saw lots of friends from Church.

 Can't you just see this as a prom photo in ten years? :)
I love these girls. 

 My crew checking out their spoils.  


 I can't get over how grown up he's looking these days. 

 
 

More Easter to follow...

1 comment:

  1. My faves are Brig looking off in the distance by the tree and Allen holding his candy looking 12. Also, Bonnie being kissed on the check by Esme. So precious. I want your green coat sister! I'm glad you all had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete