Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surprise

Mom and Roger put a lot of thought into the boys' birthday gifts this year and decided to get them a very large joint-present.  

Usually only Grandma comes to visit but as a special treat Grandpa Roger came as well.  They took us out to lunch at Red Robin and then to Toys R Us!






 
After lunch the surprise was revealed as they purchased this dreamy-monster-toy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


They LOVE this car!!!
Esmé also likes to take her turn as a happy little passenger.  


She is turning into a toddler.  I've been following her around with the camera documenting this wonderful stage.  

She LOVES to be outside!  
That is such an understatement.  This girl would stay outside for hours on end if I let her.  




 



 


In other news...
 Our cherry blossom tree is going to bloom soon.  Happy day.  I love this glorious time of year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment