Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Princess Esmé

Esmé is in a princess phase right now.  She loves Disney princesses, big dresses and everything pink.  

She has an adorable pink princess dress that was a hand-me-down from her cousin.  She lives in it!

I've wanted to take photos of her in the dress for a while.  I'm afraid I'll blink and she'll grow out of it.  The other day was a perfect opportunity.  She actually asked me to take pictures of her!  Conditions were perfect outside, brothers were at school and baby sister was asleep.  I quickly dressed her up and we headed outside. 

I followed her around our yard for an hour snapping away.  At the end of our photo shoot I had over 600 images!  

I whittled them down to a couple dozen to share.  Here are my favorites:





























 This little princess is a big part of our happily ever after.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you took so many pictures - super adorable, especially with those rain boots! Love the ones with the birdhouse the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And love the one of her standing on the little rock ledge looking down - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alana - these are precious!!! I love the colors! Such beautiful greens! She looks darling in that dress! What a special photo op! SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete