Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

While Daddy Was Away...

I'm a bit of a pansy when it comes to being without my husband for the night.  I don't like to be home alone, even with my children. Total pansy. 

So after the menfolk left for their outdoor adventure we headed off to my mother's house.  She lives about an hour and a half away and has a complete open door policy.  In fact, she LOVES it when we come to stay the night!

I love it too.  My Mother is amazing.  She enjoys helping me with my children.  Did you get that?  She doesn't just help me to be helpful, she enjoys every moment with my children.  She gives Esmé a bath even when she doesn't need one just to watch her play.  She gets up early with the children to make them a special breakfast–and makes sure it's gluten/egg/peanut free.  She lets me sleep in.  SLEEP IN!  Seriously, that's unheard right now in my life.  I love you Mom!

That being said...I took no pictures at her house.  I was so relaxed I sort of forgot AND my Mom pushed me out the door to go visit a friend and shop sans children.  I bought a new dress and it was awesome.

After a great night at my Mom's we visited at Auntie Sheri & Uncle Christopher's house for a few hours. 

Auntie Sheri is seriously in love with her new niece.
 {Can you blame her?}

 COUSINS!!!  
Things I love about this photo:
1. The number of hair clips in Aubrey's hair. 
2. Allen's painful smile.
3. Brigham is crazy.
4. Where is Esmé looking?
5. How completely awesome these children are!

 Esmé adores her "Au-bee".




 A few random photos from the week: 


 We LOVE that Uncle Casey lives 10 minutes away and comes over often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment