Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

10 Years of Marriage

It's been a decade!

Ten years ago Bradley and I entered the house of the Lord and made eternal covenants to one another.  That day we began a celestial family.  Such a big deal for a couple kids barely out of their teens!

I'm not gonna lie and say it's all been bliss, but it has been one incredible ride.  Bradley and I have grown up together.  And the nice thing about consciously growing with someone is that you can mature and change without growing apart.  It's hard work, but absolutely worth every effort.

Our journey includes four states, three higher education degrees, four amazing children, one thriving practice and countless course corrections.  I'm hoping that list will include home ownership within the next decade. :)

I'm grateful for the decision we made to be companions ten years ago.  That commitment has blessed us both with a life that we love, that we've created together.   






 I had to include this handsome picture of Bradley.  Isn't he a stud?  And always so willing to stand in for my lighting check. 

Here is the photo from the frame we're holding in the first image.

*Special thanks to my sweet friend, Megan, for helping us take these anniversary photos. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! We will hit 10 this August, too. :) Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Li. Happy anniversary to you and Ben as well!

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS again on ten years!!!! beautiful photos. I like how realistic you are about marriage.

    side note: it's hard to read the text on your blog. maybe change to a cleaner sans serif? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kel! I miss you girl. Are you planning a trip to the Pacific Northwest anytime soon?
      Thanks for the tip! I'm making some long overdue changes around here. It's nice to know that font wasn't as readable as I thought. :)

      Delete