Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Everyday

After looking through the photos I have to blog I've decided to call my "Family Miscellaneous" photo dump "The Everyday."  That's what they really are anyhow.  Just pictures of our daily lives.  I love them.

Every year, for two glorious weeks, our cherry blossom tree is in bloom.  It looks like a giant wedding bouquet and I adore it.  So do the children.  They like to play in the petals.  




 

 The wisteria blooms at the same time and frames the porch beautifully.


 Grandma-E & Neva

 
 Love for Grandpa.


 My little crew spoiled me on Mother's Day with handmade treasures. 



 Neva has learned to roll over. 





  A quick visit with our wonderful friends:



 
 Big Neva + Little Neva





 Comparing baby-chubs.  Neva wins for chunky thighs.


 
 All eight of our children (eight!!!).  
It was no small feat getting them together...







Hopefully this will be one of many visits we make this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love this post. Looking at the pictures of Brad and I trying to get all the kids situated, I seriously laughed out loud. I'm surprised that you got one with all of them in it. Love, love, love. Your Dad looks great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nea. I love these too. They all seem so big right now but I know one day soon we'll look back and think they're tiny.
    We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete