Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Allen turns 7

Our little man is s-e-v-e-n years old! 
When did he stop being a toddler and become a full fledged boy?
I would lament the time passing even more if he weren't such a cool kid.  He is growing into a remarkable young man.  We are blessed to have him as the oldest in our family.  He is a natural leader and very sweet with his young siblings. 

We celebrate low key by inviting his cousins for a sleep over and having cake with Grandpa Allen & Grandma Eileen.

 Little Allen & Grandpa Allen


 Grandma Eileen indulging Esmé with girl time.






 Brig with his gf cupcake.  :)







 Marcus & Hayden

 Thank you for the birthday visit Grandpa & Grandma!


The next day we had lots of outdoor fun with cousins.

 Dead battery.  :)



Allen also had a wonderful birthday party at Grandma Bonnie's house the weekend before.  I don't have photos from it because Grandma did the whole shebang (and kept our oldest three) while Bradley and I were on our anniversary trip.  Thank you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment