Then Easter weekend rolled around and we were all sick. Too sick for church and too congested to dress up just for pictures. So there is my confession. These images were taken a couple weeks after Easter.
I love this outtake.
*Thank you to my sweet friend, Eliza, for the girls' handmade headbands.


















darling pictures! your kids are so photogenic.
ReplyDeleteThank Kel! I think so too, but then I'm admittedly biased. :)
DeleteSo, you guys make ridiculously adorable kids! Esme is becoming so BEAUTIFUL! Neva is just a doll, and your boys are just studs. :) Miss you so so much!! And your photography is just impressive-I love it :) I wish we were closer so you could take some family pictures for us :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Heather! We miss you guys too. I would LOVE to take pictures for you guys. We'll plan on it the next time we're together. Love you! :)
Delete