Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Cute Kids

Here are the many pictures I promised!



I love Brigham's look here. It's like, "Yeah I'm playing with a toy. What, you think I'm too little?"


And the obsession with Superman continues as Brad made Allen a cape from his blanky. We're trying to find him a cool Superman outfit for Halloween. Has anyone seen one?
And yes, this is how my house looks every evening after "Superman" has been playing all afternoon! It used to embarrass me and I'd try to make sure my house was clean in the background of photographs. Ha! That was before two children. My hat is off to all you amazing Mommies with many children. (I'll be searching the backgrounds of your pictures for the mess...and yes, it will make me feel good!)

I'm just smitten with this baby! I can't imagine anything cuter!

Here is the, "I have something to say and it's gonna be loud!", face.

And the, "My teeth hurt so bad! Maybe if I cram both hands in my mouth it will feel better!", face.


And my personal favorite, "I'm so darn cute and I know it!", face.


The bath time Mohawk. Need I say more? Raise your hand if you're cute!

I stand!


I sit! ...with some help.

How to kiss a girl:


...And when she pulls away? Grab her head and plant one on her! I love it. This is our friend Naomi. Can you feel the passion?!


I just love these random parts of my day. I was making dinner when I spotted G.I. Joe taking a dip in the cheese. I was in a hurry but it stopped me in my tracks and made me laugh. Instead of throwing him toward the heaping pile of toys in the living room, I grabbed the camera. There will be a day when I miss this kind of thing. Better to have it documented...even the little random things. ;)


Bowling! The other night Brad took Allen to a friend's birthday party at a bowling alley. Allen had a blast playing games and hanging out with Dad!

He was quite the little bowler.




My poor little Brigham is in full-teething mode! He hasn't taken to teething toys so sometimes he chews on a rag.


He still prefers his finger though.

2 comments:

  1. Love the GI Joe pic! I have moments like those all the time! lol

    And my house usually looks much worse than yours, so don't feel bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute pics! Your pie is beautiful and those kiddos are sure cute. Brigham is so much darker that Allen. Cute to see their differences.

    Hey, I got your email but I lost it....I remember what you wrote but I don't have your email address anymore. Email me at moll_lisa@yahoo.com and I'll respond.

    ReplyDelete