Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lately...

We had an eventful last week! We went to the pool for one last hoorah before the season ended, attended a barbecue with all of our Logan friends, and took the boys for a bicycle ride around Creve Coure Lake. Fun times!

Allen is into and on-to everything these days! It's quite a workout to keep up with.

Brad got more of a workout pulling both boys than I did riding solo.


It was really cute to have them ride together in the trailer. Allen was a little squished. I think he'll appreciate the day when Brigham can be strapped in. It won't be long the way that boy is growing!


The lake was beautiful too. Allen threw rocks in the water and chased ducks. It's so fun to watch and just see what he'll do next!

I helped him collect rocks...at a price though. Kisses!

Brigham sported Allen's old BYU hat. I love it!


Here we are at the Barbequ in the Bird's back yard. Their entire back yard is a giant hill with a zip line and a fire pit at the bottom (it's off to the side - you don't actually zip line into the fire).

I love Brigham's expression here! He knows he's a little stud. Check out his sweatbands! Who says you can't accessorize boys?



Here's a little clip of Allen riding the zip line with Daddy!


I didn't think this jacket would fit him yet and it was almost too small! I'm not kidding...I blink and he gains a pound!


I love baby feet! These are Allen's old shoes...and just as cute on Brigham!




Look at that fat little face! He is my sunshine boy! (p.s. Tori looked hot in this picture but she told me not to post her on my blog! :) Next time I will!)

Allen's going to miss the water park. He really had a lot of fun this year. We might not be here for next summer (preceptorship in Utah) so we'll have to find another park. He takes after his namesake and loves the water!

Daddy helped Brigham enjoy the water a little too!

3 comments:

  1. Thanx for honoring my request Alanna. Cute kids, and what fun times! Soon summer will be over..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time. Your little boys are so darn cute. I love the picture of your baby and his daddy "playing" in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You folks have been busy, but it looks like you made the most of the break, which is always a good thing. Yay for Dads and fun family time!

    ReplyDelete