Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dialog

This Morning's Dialog with Allen:

Allen: "C'mon Mommy!" as he yanks my arm pulling me out of bed. "Lets get some food!"

Groggy walk to the living room.

Mommy: "Okay, time for prayer."

Allen: "I'm busy."

Mommy: "Um...we need to say thank you to Heavenly Father for this beautiful new day..."

Allen: "In da name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!"

Mommy: "Cute, but that wasn't the prayer. Kneel down kid."

Prayer.

Allen: "AMEN! I gotta watch supa-man! Pleeeeeze?!"

Translation: Please turn on the Super Man soundtrack so I can fly my airplane all over the living room to the cool music (he's never actually seen Super Man the movie, yet the child is obsessed).

I smiled and couldn't help obliging him. He listed to the 'Main Titles' by John Ottoman 3 times while I made breakfast.

Another beautiful day has begun! I love being a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment