Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everyday Pictures

So I don't have much to post, just some cute pictures of my boys. They are growing so fast! I had to put away all of Brigham's 0-3 mos. clothing and all of Allen's 2T things. Crazy.
Other than that...Brad took national board exams last weekend and I went to Time Out For Women. Then on Sunday night we went to a devotional/concert by Gladys Knight. Yes, she's a Mormon! :) Enjoy the photos.





Brigham is becoming very vocal. We love it. Although he did wake Allen up from his nap yesterday with all his cooing!



Here you can see Allen in some of his new 3T gear. He's seriously grown out of everything. Now that the weather is changing he's going to need a lot more.

We took some pictures of the boys after church. Here is Allen's "smile".

And a real smile!



Brigham has such cute expressions!


Allen likes to play with Brigham and his toy. So fun...when he doesn't accidentally step or roll on him!

My smiley boy is teething and always chewing on his finger.

Allen had me take this picture just so he could look at it on the camera screen. He's a funny kid!

Here's Brigham helping Daddy study for boards one morning. Poor Brad was so tired!


That's it for now. We'll try to be a little more exciting for next week. But oh, I just checked the calendar and next weeks not looking so hot either. Maybe I'll read Twilight again. That's a whole other post!

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl! You think this is not exciting, but just pics is the best! Your boys are darling and so different from each other. It is very exciting for all of us so far away from you. Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big they are getting. Yikes! I am excited about the lazy fall days. No more running to parks when it's crazy hot, no more a/c bills through the roof. Soups, hot choc, and apple cider all sound delicious! Kate is growing out of all her clothes too, so we totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for babies, boards, and Gladys Knight. We lived in the same stake here in Vegas in our old apartment, and while we never actually met her, there were lots of people in our ward who sang with the choir.

    I almost called you yesterday, and then my little bud woke up. Give me a call whenever, or I'll try to catch you.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brigham sounds just like Elijah did at that age!! They must be related. ;) Brigham, BTW, is one handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how smiley Brigham is these days. That pic of him with his finger in his mouth is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Franklin bunch! Holy Smokes, the boys looks SO different! Its fun to see that you are doing so well. and don't babies just grow up was too fast? take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the cooing video of Brigham, he is very vocal these days. The pictures of the two in their church ties were absolutely adorable too!

    ReplyDelete