Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Carving & More

Last Sunday we went to a pumpkin carving party at a friends house. We carved two awesome looking jack-o'-lanterns and Allen got to beat down a pinata and collect some candy. It was a fun, yet very cold, night!




These are some random photos I couldn't help posting:


Brigham successfully rolled over but got both of his arms caught underneath him in the process. He struggled for a while but then laid there defeated. I thought it was precious.



We saw some fire trucks on display and had to stop for Allen (and Brad) to play. Now every time we pass a fire truck Allen asks me to stop so he can go climb around on it! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute pictures! It was great to see you the other night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosdh - they are getting so big! I can't believe it! I miss them so much! I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete