Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Yoga

My latest at-home-exercise-adventure is yoga. Yesterday I did a 15 minute routine from a DVD and didn't even break a sweat. I thought, "this is great stuff."
And then I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been hit by a freight train! Silly me, it took a while to figure out why every muscle in my body was sore. I even asked Brad what we did yesterday. Duh.
So I was laying on the couch today, nursing my sore muscles, when Allen came by and did something very sweet. He placed his little hands on the sides of my face, touched his forehead to mine, breathed in very deep, and upon exhaling whispered, "I yuv yoo momeeee." Then he walked away and continued playing with his trains.
That almost made my muscle pain go away. Almost.
Then a few minutes later he walked back by and stopped for another sweet moment. He grabbed a handful of my tummy and exclaimed, "It's squishy!" The darnedest things right?
Enough blogging for today. There is a yoga DVD calling my name.


P.S. This almost makes it better too. In fact, it downright makes my day.
Do you need to smile? Watch these baby giggles!

3 comments:

  1. GOtta love Yoga! It is my favorite workout ever...I always feel so great after it is over and I know that it is really working my body hard without hurting me too. Keep it up...it does amazing things for the body.

    PS> I truly enjoyed the baby giggles...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a cutie. Love those laughs. I know I miss you too, its been a while since we hung out. Lets do it soon, and dont forget that I want to see twilight with you too. And I cant wait for our American Idol get togethers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a smile, but got a full belly laugh out of it! Thank you Brig! It won't be long before we will all get to make him giggle! Love Grandma Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete