Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Photos 2008

My amazingly-talented neighbor, Li, took another round of photographs for us. It's probably the last time she'll take our pictures considering she's moving to Hawaii in 2 months. Sad for us, hooray for her!
So, it was suppose to be a 'family' photo shoot...it ended up being more like engagement photos for Brad and I with some cute shots of Brigham on the side. Allen was having a meltdown the entire time! It could've had something to do with the fact that he was sick and it was 40 degrees outside! (I swear it was 80 one day last week!) Luck was not on our side. The pictures we did get are fabulous though. I love them.
I especially love how Brad and I look all romantic when most of our smiles were because both of our children were screaming their heads off a few feet away from us! Ahh..parenthood. It was a great lesson in, "things don't always go the way you plan them."
Nevertheless, Li did an incredible job. Thank you, thank you, thank you Li!










6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! They turned out REALLY good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are great! Poor Allen! Brigham is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the "engagement" ones! You can never have enough of you and your hubby! I love those kind! Brigham is a sweetie! Sorry Allen was having a melt down! :) We know those all too well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did turn out so great, the cold does make some things a lot harder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! i miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete