Gorgeous! Yea, sometimes the 2nd round is better. You have to be persistent to get good shots!I love the shot of all your feet above. Ingenious.
Those turned out beautiful! Yay for fall weather and I love your outfits! You have such a cute family!
hehehe...on that last pic, i didn't even notice brigham up there until i took a second look. i was wondering where that little guy was.
I love that last photo..What a great family! So glad it went well!!
awww...so cute! glad this one went better...these are adorable you have such a cute family!!!
Sooooo cute! What a cute little family. Love the colors in your outfit.
They turned out really good!! I LOVE all the colors! So cute!
Gorgeous! Yea, sometimes the 2nd round is better. You have to be persistent to get good shots!
ReplyDeleteI love the shot of all your feet above. Ingenious.
Those turned out beautiful! Yay for fall weather and I love your outfits! You have such a cute family!
ReplyDeletehehehe...on that last pic, i didn't even notice brigham up there until i took a second look. i was wondering where that little guy was.
ReplyDeleteI love that last photo..What a great family!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it went well!!
awww...so cute! glad this one went better...these are adorable you have such a cute family!!!
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute! What a cute little family. Love the colors in your outfit.
ReplyDeleteThey turned out really good!! I LOVE all the colors! So cute!
ReplyDelete