My sweet little Brigham is 6 months old tomorrow! Oh how I love this boy! He is seriously the cutest baby in every way.Right now Brigham is working hard on sitting up without support (the boppy), learning to eat baby food (without nursing the spoon), and teething on everything in sight (I mean everything!).

10 Things I love about Brigham:
1. Every time I smile at him his face explodes with an ear-to-ear grin that melts my heart.
2. He smells delicious! Maybe I'm weird, but I even like the way his slobber smells.
3. He looks like his Daddy.
4. He loves to be cuddled.
5. He has a perfect-shaped head.6. He adores his brother- as I do.
7. He arches his back and kicks his feet in anticipation when I go to take him out of his cradle.
8. He smiles at strangers and anyone who looks his way- we're very popular at grocery stores.9. His eyes are mesmerizing...sometimes I think they sparkle.
10. He runs his fingers through my hair without pulling it.

He is such a cutie and his smile makes me so happy!
ReplyDeleteSix months!!! Where does time fly.
ReplyDeleteHe IS soooo cute!!!
And I have to say it IS his eyes - in all his photos - they pull me in!!!
Happy 6 mos to Brigham! That first pic is just too cute!!
ReplyDeleteBrigham is very precious and I am so glad his MOMMY gives us a birdseye view into his little world! His Heart is warm and loving, a beautiful reflection of the children we raised back in the early 80's Love Mom!!
ReplyDelete