Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 things

Sweet little Brigham woke up this morning with a puffy eye. Sad. Even more so because I decided to let him cry it out after his second middle-of-the-night feeding where he mistook me for a teething toy. It doesn't look infected, so the running theory is that he punched himself. Feeling guilty you ask? Yes, very.

In unrelated news, yet fresh on my mind this morning....
How is it possible for a 2 & 1/2 year-old-boy to pound 3 & 1/2 adult size pancakes? The same boy, I might add, that takes a full hour to choke down a few bites of dinner after threats and sometimes tears! Maybe he's not hungry in the evening? That was my thought...until we had pancakes for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. My kids would eat pancakes EVERY day, if I let them! :) Kaley requested IHOP for her birthday breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete