With it being so cold out, I've had to come up with things to do for Allen inside. His favorite activities revolve around Daddy, but since he's gone at clinic most of the time, I'm trying to come up with things to do besides reading books and watching movies. Any ideas?
So far Allen really enjoys play doh, coloring, cutting paper with baby scissors (wow, I really had to look up how to spell scissors), dancing to music, helping me cook, playing with toys, etc.
So far Allen really enjoys play doh, coloring, cutting paper with baby scissors (wow, I really had to look up how to spell scissors), dancing to music, helping me cook, playing with toys, etc.


Allen is quite the little chef. He loves to help me bake and cook. He has his own big-kitchen-stool. This time I even put an apron on him and he exclaimed, "Just like Mommy!" I love this kid.

This expression is great. He was convinced he was going to fall off his stool if he stood backwards on it.

While we waited for our waffles in the iron, he hunted around for dinosaurs and giants- in that order.

After a full round of wrestling, Daddy hog-tied him with my scarf and bathrobe belt. He was thrilled, but feigned terror.

And here he is after Daddy peppered him with nerf-darts from across the house. I bet Uncle Jeremy will be all over that when he gets home from Italy.
Of course, they got Brig too.
And here's what happens when you pick your nose in the winter- it bleeds. And Mommy has to wash your favorite pillowcase over and over.
Looks like fun! We have a hard time with indoor stuff, too. Evan is loving learning his letters right now, so we do flash cards and letter games and stuff. Everything else we do, you've already mentioned, I think!
ReplyDelete