Scary?
My boys seem to be frightened by dressed-up characters. First with "Super Why", see this post, and now with Santa Clause. Brigham squirmed on his lap for a moment and pulled his beard, but Allen wouldn't go anywhere near St. Nick. It took all his little strength to take the candy cane that the jolly-man offered him.
Brigham got to wear his "first Christmas" outfit that I purchased at a garage sale for 50 cents! His legs were too long. Our son, legs too long? Shocker, I know.
My boys seem to be frightened by dressed-up characters. First with "Super Why", see this post, and now with Santa Clause. Brigham squirmed on his lap for a moment and pulled his beard, but Allen wouldn't go anywhere near St. Nick. It took all his little strength to take the candy cane that the jolly-man offered him.
Brigham got to wear his "first Christmas" outfit that I purchased at a garage sale for 50 cents! His legs were too long. Our son, legs too long? Shocker, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment