Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

amateur

After my amateur debut taking my brother's senior photos, my neighbor asked me to take a few pictures of her kids.

Happy to oblige, and making no promises, I chased her moving targets kids around the park for an hour. Amid the hundreds of outtakes, we ended up with a few cute shots.








Now I just need to learn photoshop, take a million more pictures, aquire half the talent of my brilliant friend Li, and I might be a real photographer someday!

It certainly was fun though. Thanks Trisni, for letting me practice on your beautiful babies!


7 comments:

  1. Those look great Alanna! Very cool shots! Practice is fun, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pics! Looks like you found another hidden talent(like your baking!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done! I especially like the 3rd shot--good angle, and the little girl has such a cute mischievous look on her face:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when are you going to take my kids pictures?! They looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you Alanna when can we get together? I love your house so cute I cant believe how fast you get your house together.Lovies

    ReplyDelete