I know you've been anxiously awaiting my review of New Moon (haha), so...
I LOVED it!
Really, really.
It was made for fans (thanks Chris Weitz!).
The only part I didn't like was when I was coughing. Oh wait, that was the entire movie!
Apparently I had bronchitis (had in the past tense thanks to some beautiful antibiotics).
Also, the theater had the movie out of focus-annoying, I know. So I went back and saw it again-on them, of course. That time the sound was too low. Not kidding! It was a different location too. Weird. Not a fan of Regal.
So of course I had to see it again-you know, in-focus with the volume turned up and not coughing my head off. It was wonderful. The third time truly was a charm.
The only thing missing was the company of my Twi-hard Missouri peeps. Miss you Liz & Heather!
P.S. The soundtrack is stellar too. Especially tracks 3,5,6,7, &11. You should see my boys rock.
Glad to hear you are feeling better! Give me a call if you want to try and get together before you move again!
ReplyDeletewhat about me? gosh!!
ReplyDeleteI finally saw it yesterday. Loved it! It was much better than Twilight. Sorry you haven't been feeling well.... and that things kept being wrong with the movie. But hey... at least you got to see it three times already! LOL
ReplyDeleteMiss you too babe!! Liz & I went together on Saturday the 21. :) Totally loved it. I agree with Li--much better than Twilight! Missing you! (Heather :))
ReplyDelete