Enjoy the frilly-girly adorableness that follows...
"Is my headband straight?"
Claire and Esmé are BFF's. They have no choice in the matter. :)
I sincerely hope they love these photos when they're teenagers.
Emsé bites her nails all the time...just like her Grandma Bonnie.
Princess Emma joined the party when the babies started getting restless.
And then Prince Brigham broke up the party.
"What next?"
The rest of the day was full of rough housing, squealing, tickling, games, and more requests to 'stop wrestling!' than I could count.
I just love Micah's sweet little face...
He's ALL boy!
Allen informed me that he didn't sleep at all during the sleepover. I didn't believe him until he was whinier than the babies the next day. :)
I love visiting Neva's house. We've been best friends for 14 years now. Her friendship has defined my life in so many ways. I'm so grateful for her. I can't adequately describe how much she means to me...and I start tearing up when I try.
I love you Nea.
Thanks for the visit...and the stellar homemade hash browns!










Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I LOOOOVE the picture of Allen's grumpy face! So funny!
ReplyDelete