Hello. Quick post here.
This one is inspired by my friend Li, fabulous photographer and homemaker. She likes to photograph the small details of homemaking and child rearing. Recently she posted a series of pictures showing 'evidences' of children around the house. Since then I've been noticing these scenes around my house more prominently. Usually it's not when I have my camera handy, but this window in our living room has been occupied so long by legos (Star Wars & Mario) that I finally snapped a few.
It's not a big deal, but while all the other toys routinely get cleaned up and cleared from the living room––everyone knows these legos live on the window seal. They are conveniently located out of little sister's reach and always available for a quick 3-minute building session––which happens countless times a day.....
Hopefully I'll be posting a lot more of these. I'm sure it will be all the little stuff I'll miss when they're grown.


No comments:
Post a Comment