Esmé was standing but not yet walking at Christmas.
My Aunt Lisa sent our family a fun Christmas gift. She mailed a gingerbread kit with plenty of extra decorating supplies and fun instructions for a multi-family competition. My sibling's and cousin's families all uploaded their creations onto a Facebook group page where we all judged and interacted. It was a wonderful idea and so much fun!
We spent Christmas eve with my Mom's family at the annual St. Yves party. The tradition is simple...the SPOIL our children! Esmé loved opening gifts and playing with all of her new girly-toys.
Bradley and I got what we asked for...a new juicer! Yay for veggie-juice!
My Mom got the kids UW Huskies outfits. They are adorable!!! Too bad all 3 are destined for their parent's Alma Mater (go BYU!!!). We love them though. The boys wear them all the time and play football...until the tackling gets out of control and someone starts crying. :)
On a separate occasion we got to visit with my Aunt Lisa. And Grandma Baker was with us (my Mom) for an entire week. I love this photo with 4 generations of ladies....
Christmas Morning
This was our delightful little tree. With so many little ones around we didn't put presents out till Christmas eve. We had a cozy Christmas morning and actually had to wake the kids up.
Here are the kid's on Christmas day after church...
I love these because I could NOT get a single photo with all 3 kids looking or without someone making a goofy face!
Christmas with the Franklin side:
The kid tables. I can't believe these guys aren't still in highchairs! How did we get so many big kids?!
Opening presents...and me recording. I meant to upload plenty of videos with this post but I'm having some technical difficulties and can't seem to upload them all correctly.
Heidi...my kids still ask about you all the time!
Jeremy...sorry, this was the only picture I got of you–but it's funny. Self portrait? :)
Jenny had this great idea (she ALWAYS has great ideas) for a scavenger hunt and nativity scene for all of the children. It turned out adorable and very fun.
My little angel was long overdue for a nap and not so cooperative...
Jenny also did some cookie decorating that was a hit with the children.
And then we took the annual (or whenever we get together) shot of all the children lined up by age. As you can see, long enough furniture may become a problem soon. :)








































No comments:
Post a Comment