I can't wait for Spring. This view is breathtaking in bloom.
Brig was preoccupied the entire day with collecting rocks to store in the stroller's cup holders.
Little Miss Esmé wanted to walk almost the entire time. She was covered in dirt by the end. :)
This was Grandma and Grandpa's first time seeing her walk.
The wetlands are beyond description. I love going there. It's always so rejuvenating.
Esmé would fall behind and Grandpa would fly her back up to the group. :)
Do you see how red her hair is getting? I love it!
Now that's what I call a REAL outdoors-man. I love him. :)
Mud attracts boys. It's a fact of life.
Grandma and Grandpa always kiss at the end of the trail. It's a sweet tradition. :)
Sleepy-girl took a nap on the return hike.
The boys love this. We sing a primary song that goes, "Popcorn popping on the apricot tree..." And this tree actually looks like there is popcorn popping on it. So cute.






























Looks fun! Great photos, too. So, where are these wetlands?
ReplyDeletei love your pics of your kids in nature. and- I must admit your bob duallie. Sucker saved my life when we got ours.. thank you bob for sanity and a swivel wheel.
ReplyDeleteThanks Li.
ReplyDeleteThe wetlands are in Belfair. It's a small town at the end of the Hood Canal. We meet my Dad and Step-Mom there often. It's gorgeous. :)