Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

A morning with Esmé

A few days ago my sweet baby girl was being so cute dragging around her favorite silky blanky.  I realized I hadn't taken photos of her in a while and decided to follow her around for a half-hour while the boys were playing outside.  
She just started walking a few weeks ago and I can't get enough of her little drunken-sailer routine.  I LOVE being her Mommy!



 She LOVES her brothers!  Whenever they're outside she finds a window to watch them.


 This is her new trick.  She stands on a stool to turn the lights on and off and on and off and on and off....

 I love this photo!  You can see Allen shutting the door behind him.  She was sad to be left inside.  :(



 Esmé is an expert whiner.  She has the best fake-sad faces ever!

No one believes her.  :)

 She started doing this after Uncle Casey came to stay.  She walks all around the house with her hands behind her back.  It's so funny to watch.  

 Esmé has the BEST mullet ever!  Haha.  I can't wait for ponytails!!!

Her many adorable faces...



This little girl is the sunshine in our family.  We're all wrapped around her sweet little fingers.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment