![]() |
| This is my favorite. The kids' expressions are priceless. |
I'm so please with how these turned out. We met Jenna at the Thelar Wetlands for the session. The wetlands are gorgeous this time of year and one of our favorite places to go walking...
Jenna took a few pictures of us getting ready at the van. :)
She told us to all 'roar' at the camera. :)
Little ham.
Big ham.
Jenna brought paper for making airplanes. It was a fun idea and the kids had a blast with them.
My friend, Kelsey, came along as our assistant. She was invaluable in helping us wrangle the kids, especially while Bradley and I were having our photos taken. Thank you Kelsey!
These are different shots in black and white. I just love them all.
Thanks again to Jenna for driving over and taking these wonderful photos. She is a super fun photographer to work with. You can check out her website here.
That's it for family photos...till our new little one joins us and we do this all over again. :)




















































































you are simply radiant in these pics Al. love your little family.
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos! Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteYour family is Beautiful! Congrats on having another beautiful baby! I loved your photos. We live in Boise, ID, if you ever drive through stop by-email or call (208)884-5469.
ReplyDelete