Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Heidi's Bridal Shower

My sister-in-law, Heidi, is getting married this evening and so last Saturday we had her bridal shower.  

Her mom, Karrie, and sister, Jenny, did a fabulous job hosting the shower.  From the decorations to the entertainment, they seriously went all-out.  


I got to play photographer with my new camera which was fun (though gymnasium lighting is difficult to get right).  Enjoy the fun evening in photos...


Karrie was the mastermind behind the balloons.

Jenny outdid herself with the games.

Yummy food.

 Cute cupcakes from Bella Bella in Silverdale (gluten free for the bride).

 
  Heidi, our lovely bride. 

 The entertainment begins...

 Jenny, Karrie, and Kim (friend of the family).

 I wish I could remember the name of the song they sang.  The entire performance was awesome.

 Heidi loved it!

 







 They claimed they made fools of themselves but everyone loved the performance so much they made them do it twice.  :)




  On to the games...

 Toilet paper bride.  Classic.

 

 Sister-in-law Sheri, Karrie.


 A proposal competition for the blushing bride.


 Cousin Brinley, Grandma Rosemary.

 A Wii dance off.

 I love this shot because Heidi's face matches Danny's on the pin.

 'What did the groom say?' trivia.  :)


When Heidi got an answer wrong she had to put on a piece of lingerie...

 She answered so many wrong that after a while she ran out of lingerie.  :)


 Karrie put together a slideshow of the girls growing up and sang a song to go along with it.  Very sweet. 


 Lastly, opening gifts. 

 There were quite a few scandalous items that were fun to watch her open. 



I jumped in for a picture with the bride before I left.  

This was a fabulous bridal shower.  Well done Karrie and Jenny!  Congratulations Heidi.  I'm beyond happy for you and Danny.  Love you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking pictures Alanna! I'm glad everyone had fun and so many people came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking pictures Alanna! I'm glad everyone had fun and so many people came.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so fun!! you ladies are all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete