Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Heidi + Danny

My sister-in-law, Heidi, married her sweetheart, Danny, on July 23rd.  They are perfect together and we are beyond happy for them. 


The wedding was wonderful.  It was held on a beach front venue in Port Orchard and it didn't rain, which was awesome.  

I didn't take many photos of the bride and groom.  I left that to our wonderful photographer, Jenna.  She's already put a sneak peak on her blog.  I'll post another link when the rest of the photos are up.  

Here are the pictures I took, mostly of my crew enjoying the evening...

 

There was a shuttle bus from the parking lot down a steep, curvy road to the venue.  My boys thought it was as fun as an amusement park ride.  





We caught the shuttle down with Alan (Karrie's boyfriend) and Christopher and Sheri's family.

Cousins!!!
This pack of little men ran around before the wedding having a ball.  I snapped away enjoying their play.











My adorable nephew, Noah, and his killer socks.






She's such a Daddy's girl.

Bradley and his little brother Jeremy.  These two crack me up. 


Love for baby Sabastian.









Check out Brig rolling his eyes.  He was a little embarrassed to be dancing with the bride.



Esmé enjoyed dancing and spent quite a bit of time dancing with this little guy (Dante).

Sheri & Christopher.

Heidi and I. 





Esmé wanted cake so badly that she sneaked in to get some off the bride and groom's plate. 

Grandpa Mark

I love her, "Yeah, I'm loved." expression here.



Lastly, there was a fireworks show over the beach.  It was really neat and the kids loved it.

Congratulations Heidi and Danny!  Your wedding was amazing and so much fun to attend.  We are so happy to welcome Danny into the family and look forward to the wonderful years to come.

2 comments:

  1. This is Heidi...and Alanna I love these. Thank you so much for these lovely photos. We love em!! Can't wait to see what Jenna has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute bowties! :)

    ReplyDelete