Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thirty

I turned 30 a couple weeks ago.  We didn't make a big deal out of it.  

My Dad took me out to a fabulous lunch.  I always love that.  It's great to have that one-on-one time with him.  I asked him all sorts of questions about what his life was like when he turned 30.  


Bradley took me to the Melting Pot.  We had two couples that we're good friends with come with us.  That was really fun.  Other than a few hilarious cell phone photos here's the only picture from the evening:
This blurry photo was taken on my birthday gift...

My new Nikon D300!


I'm so stoked about this camera.  I sold my old Nikon D40 and found a killer deal (seriously amazing!) on craigslist.  The difference I paid with birthday money from my Mom and Bradley.  Thank you!!!


It's the best present ever.  I love this camera!  It's going to take a while for me to get the hang of all the new features and settings but I'm having a great time learning. 


The rest of this post is photos I've taken on my new camera.   


 





 

 

 
 


 

 

CHEESE!!!




 We took a little trip to Neva's house...

 Allen & Emma were married.
 
 All the kids took turns saying 'I do'.  :)










 Handsome little Micah.

 Sweet little Claire.



Esmé and Claire's relationship is improving.  They fought less this time.
Here's the proof.  They held hands outside. :)


I've got lots of 'practicing' to do so look forward to plenty more photos in the future.  :)

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a chill celebration. the pics with the new camera are amazing!

    welcome to 30 woman!

    ReplyDelete