Go Brigham! I can't believe how big he's getting. And he's looking SO much like Allen!
Congratulations Brigham! Amy is still hoping Seth will crawl soon too, he is getting frustrated by not moving!
Time for another baby! I'm not having one for a couple years so go go go! Then we can both have three kids...BOYS! It seems like just yesterday I was holding Brig and he still smelled like baby! Make these kids STOP growing!
Yea!!! Congrats Brigham! Now he can teach Reese to do that! :)
Go Brigham! I can't believe how big he's getting. And he's looking SO much like Allen!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Brigham! Amy is still hoping Seth will crawl soon too, he is getting frustrated by not moving!
ReplyDeleteTime for another baby! I'm not having one for a couple years so go go go! Then we can both have three kids...BOYS! It seems like just yesterday I was holding Brig and he still smelled like baby! Make these kids STOP growing!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! Congrats Brigham! Now he can teach Reese to do that! :)
ReplyDelete