Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

little pots, little pans, little boys








+









=

I'm becoming very fond of "real" toys. They don't light-up. They don't play music. They do inspire little minds to imagine and create.
I dig these wee-pots-and-pans (not pink) I found for my aspiring chef.

5 comments:

  1. Very clever stuff! I feel the same way about toys. Where did you get such cute pans and so little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually...Walmart. Surprise. And they're metal too! Allen loves the pot because it looks just like mine that I use practically everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these for my 2 1/2 yr old and he LOVES them too! he loves to cook with me...but I love the idea of having a tub just for them and a bunch of fun colored noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we've been playing the same way..thank goodness for parents as teachers! they bring the best toys! by the way--i updated my blog..finally! hopefully ill do better with that! i was playing catch up on your blog, and i saw the post on nursing and i need one of those covers, so call or come by or email sometime so i know the sixe of yours and how to get one! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he's lucky that he'll get to learn all your mad cooking skilz!


    ps. love his hair too =)

    ReplyDelete