We've been waiting months for Allen to open this gift! Every little boy needs a wooden train set, and I was the lucky mom who found this one at a garage sale for 1$. Thats right. One dollar! It was missing the trains, but Allen has plenty of those. It was perfect. (OK, I'll try to stop bragging about deals I get at garage sales...I may not succeed though.)
Here we are explaining to our two-year old why we give gifts. While Allen studied the 3 wise men, Brigham ate the Christmas story.

And the gifts...Brigham received this adorable little bathrobe from Grandpa Franklin (who was with us for the week and took all of the photographs of the four of us. Thanks Grandpa!).

I love this photo. Allen still can't figure out what to do when someone says, "Smile!"

The boys had loads of fun with Grandpa Franklin!



I LOVE that picture with Brigham in the Bathrobe!! SOOO CUTE! I think I have to get one for little Samuel! Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are teaching your boys the "Why" of gift giving! What a wonderful idea to do!!
Happy New Year!