I must be off the rocker this year because it's still January and I'm already itching for Spring- or Summer. I'll take whichever. These sporadic warm days we've had are so enticing! I've lost all interest in snowmen, baking, and my (very ugly) winter jacket. We are in full sunshine mode! Translation: I'm already torturing my body back to bathing suit physique (back to? right.). Which simply entails giving up my favorite vice, sugar, and working out more faithfully. What else? I'm loving my tropical themed living room. The orange walls make me happy when all I see is gray outside. Oh yes, and importantly, I chopped my hair. Who needs long hair in warm weather? Not me. So maybe spring will come sooner now that I'm prepared. Probably not. But I already feel better for having written about it.P.S. I'll have to get Brad to take a picture of my hair. I should have done before and after shots, or at least photographed the heaps of hair on the salon floor!
I am so ready for anything but winter! Seems like it's just dragging on and on!
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOOOO ready for winter to be over! Can't wait to see pics of your hair!
ReplyDeleteHa! I could not agree with you more!!! Problem here, is that we are still in the thick of winter, and will be for another 2-3 months!!! I too have cut my hair (not drastic), and am LONGING to put up my Spring decorations! I am sick of my winter clothes, and want my short sleeves back! My arms need the sun!!! Thanks for the vent! :) Glad you are doing good! Can't wait to see your hair!
ReplyDelete