Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

pi-nan-o

Allen likes to play the "pi-nan-o" on family-night...and every night!


This video is awesome because of Brig's little coo/squeal he lets out at 1:40 seconds into the clip.


We'll be leaving the piano in Missouri when we move in a few months. I think the boys will really miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are musical geniuses!!! :) That was so cute... I especially love the talent that Brigham displays while chewing on the piano keys... very nice! I LOVED Allen's singing... you ARE moving to Washington, right?? So, we can see you guys again?? That would be awesome!! Even if you move to Sammamish... I can handle that. I used to live there, that's my TOWN! haha! :) Anyway, just wishin' you were closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My kids love playing our "p-lano" too! :) It is great that they start this early with a love of music!

    ReplyDelete