Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

allen & the beanstalk

Mickey and the beanstalk is all the rage in our home right now! Allen reads it 20 times a day and always wants to watch Fun & Fancy Free. He did this adorable little reading three times before I thought to pull out the camera.



Oh yes. We no longer eat black beans in our home. We eat magic beans.

3 comments:

  1. That's the cutest video I've ever seen! He looks like he's really reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his Donald Duck impression. I have a video of Brielle reading Green Eggs and Ham on facebook. :) Love your blog. How do you get the side notes on the right of the blog page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is way cute! I think that is my favorite version of that story that I have ever heard! He did awesome!

    ReplyDelete