Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

tagged

I was tagged, a few times. And here is my disclosure. I'm really bad at responding to tags and forwards. I won't go into details about why, it's long and boring. But now you know that I will never be offended if you don't respond when I tag you. Also, I'm not so great at checking/responding on myspace & facebook--I'm way better at blogging.
So, here we go.

This one is from my friend Jenn.

Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

This picture was taken by one of our missionaries, Sister Erickson. She and Sister Smith came over to play at our house quite frequently while they were serving in our ward. Allen LOVED their visits. He would run around dancing, playing, performing, and smiling at them--like in this photo. I made a dvd slideshow for the Sisters so Erickson dumped the contents of her camera on my computer. I miss those ladies.
Come visit us when you're in town!

Hmm...who to tag? 6 people huh? OK, I tag Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, and Jenny. You think that will make her blog more? I sure hope so. Just kidding Jenny! 6 people: Li J., Elizabeth K., Tori B., Becca B., Vanessa J., and Crystal C..


Next tag.

This one came mostly from facebook. I got so many of them, I was tempted not to read 'em. Then I did. And I'm sooo glad I did. I learned heaps about people I've known for a lot of years. So now I'm posting my "25 random things" here in hopes that you'll do the same. Yes, if you're reading this then consider yourself tagged. Just make a list of 25 things about yourself and post it. Fun, fun. So get started! Here's mine.

-I met a Backstreet boy.
-I lived with an Armenian family in Russia for 4 months.
-I love American Idol, but sometimes feel embarrassed to admit it.
-I don’t like Wal-mart but can’t afford not to go there.
-I don’t always wash grapes before I eat them.
-I have a dreadful habit of comparing my weaknesses to other’s strengths.
-I eat peanut butter & jam out of the jars.
-I had a crush on my husband for 5 years before he married me.
-My ears don’t match.
-I went to 15 schools in 12 years of public education.
-My Dad is the coolest person I know.
-My dream home has an entire level that is a giant game/movie/play/hangout room.
-I don’t like popcorn.
-I was taller than my teacher in 5th-grade, and he was a man.
-My first car was a truck that backfired everywhere I went.
-I’m pathetically scared of spiders.
-I love sociology.
-I’m not really an animal person—Don’t hate me, I like your pets, I just don’t want them.
-I wish my apple-shape were more pear-like.
-Sometimes I feel jealous of older people because they got to experience things before I was alive.
-I had an appendectomy when I was 2 years old.
-As a child I was fascinated with all things Egypt.
-My Grandpa’s name was Al and my Grandma is Lana. Smoosh them together and what do you get?
-I am a horrible speller—sometimes spell-check can’t even figure out what word I’m going for.
-I use a Mac. So does my husband. We’re cool like that.


Tag!--You're it!

2 comments:

  1. "I am a horrible speller—sometimes spell-check can’t even figure out what word I’m going for."
    LOL! I love it!
    Which Backstreet Boy? Not that I every really was into them but just I am curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howie-D baby!!! I had a hookup so I got to sell posters before and after their concert in Seattle. It got me in for free and even "sort of" backstage. :)

    ReplyDelete