On Saturday we attended the wedding reception of our good friend, Steve, and his bride, Miranda. It was a fun evening visiting with friends, good food, and lots of dancing!


Here is Bradley gettin' his grove on with the electric slide!

Like father, like son. We were amazed at our dancing toddler! Allen spent much of the night running around with his little friends from church, but there was one point when I hadn't seen him in a minute and I looked around for him. Where was he? In the middle of the dance floor totally bustin' a move! I've seen him dance like that in our living room, but I had no idea he would just let it loose in public. It was beyond adorable! All I could do was chase him around with the camera. Unfortunately, the lighting and my camera didn't get along, so most of the pictures turned out really blurry. None of these photos capture how into the music he was. I've never regretted leaving my video camera at home so badly!

Here's the little mac-daddy slippin' the bride some money for a dance. He loved it!

Having a great time with the ladies! He actually got mad at me when I drug him off the dance floor to go home at almost 10pm. He was still dancing in my arms when we exited the building! I think we've created a monster...or celebrity! 'Dancing With The Toddlers' anyone?

And here's my little Brigham. I like how he's getting fat little cheeks. I love baby chubs!
It was a lot of fun! Those kiddos were dancing machines!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe how big Brigham is getting already! He's so cute!!! Allen and his dance moves are adorable... love it.
ReplyDelete