Grandpa Allen came to town from July 9th through the 12th. We packed every day with fun activities, played lots of Settlers of Catan, and enjoyed plenty of spoiling by Grandpa!
Our new photos of Dad and the boys taken by, you guessed it, Li! Thank you Li, we love them!
Our new photos of Dad and the boys taken by, you guessed it, Li! Thank you Li, we love them!






We went to our local water park 3 times in the 4 days Grandpa was here. He and had a blast chasing little Allen all over the park! Here are my guys laying out in the sun!

Here is where Allen sat to watch Daddy and Grandpa jump off the diving board. We had a nice life guard that let little Allen jump off the board to Daddy once. We were all so proud of our brave little jumper!


Grandpa brought Allen some little animals that grow to take their shape in the water. Allen has enjoyed hours of amusement stirring the water exclaiming, "I makin' fish!"

Grandpa rode the carousel twice in a row with Allen!

...and let him ride all the mini-rides to his hearts content. Such a lucky boy!



Here are big & little Al in the summer of '06...

And here they are summer '08! I love it! (Of course I love it, I had those shirts made!)

Allen wanted to do everything Grandpa and Daddy were doing. He loves to follow and copy!

Being the chiropractic student he is, Brad doesn't like it when our kids' heads droop when they sleep in the car. So, he made this little contraption from a belt. I'm not so sure about it. Way to be inventive babe!

Fun times at the train store with Grandpa.


My sweet little baby doesn't look like a newborn anymore!

Allen is toying with potty training. We haven't started completely but he likes to run to the toilet after he's gone in his diaper. We'll get there. For now I think he looks so adorable and grown-up sitting on the potty!

Brothers!
I was going through old pictures and I can't believe some of the similarities between my boys. They are definitely brothers!
I was going through old pictures and I can't believe some of the similarities between my boys. They are definitely brothers!
Allen

Brigham

Allen cuddling with Daddy.

Brigham cuddling with Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment